6 things you need to know as Singapore lifts Covid-19 rules
From 13 Feb 2023, commuters will no longer need to wear masks when taking public transport as community regulations are progressively lifted.
This was among changes to measures the multi-ministry task force tackling Covid-19 announced on 09 Feb 2023.
This comes more than three years after the first Covid-19 case was reported in Singapore on 23 Jan 2020.
Here are the things you need to know about the changes:
1. No masks required on public transport
2. Covid-19 vaccines remain free
3. Treatment and testing are no longer fully subsidized from April 1
4. TraceTogether and SafeEntry no longer required
5. Unvaccinated travelers entering Singapore do not need proof of pre-departure test
6. Migrant workers no longer need to apply for passes to enter popular places
(Original Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-masks-on-public-transport-free-vaccines-6-things-you-need-to-know-as-s-pore-lifts-covid-19-rules)