From 13 Feb 2023, commuters will no longer need to wear masks when taking public transport as community regulations are progressively lifted.
This was among changes to measures the multi-ministry task force tackling Covid-19 announced on 09 Feb 2023.
This comes more than three years after the first Covid-19 case was reported in Singapore on 23 Jan 2020.
Here are the things you need to know about the changes:
1. No masks required on public transport
2. Covid-19 vaccines remain free
3. Treatment and testing are no longer fully subsidized from April 1
4. TraceTogether and SafeEntry no longer required
5. Unvaccinated travelers entering Singapore do not need proof of pre-departure test
6. Migrant workers no longer need to apply for passes to enter popular places